Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Vegas!!!! (aka the San Francisco Zoo)

Last Friday, I made my way over to the Mansion to see Bunz and also to ask him a more important question:

Vinette: Want to go to Vegas, like now?!?!
Bunz: Now! Should I bring spare clothes?
V: No, we'll just go with what's on our backs.
B: And what, do you want me to take you to Circus Circus?
V: Yea, and then we'll drive home and be here in time for the Hannah Montana party tomorrow!
B: Wait, how do you get to Vegas?
V: Idk, drive towards San Jose on the 101 and take a left somewhere.
B: Let's go to the zoo.
V: Then Vegas after?!?!
B: No, San Jose first.
V:Ok.

So we went to the zoo and then later ended up at an "all you can eat" sushi place in San Mateo. No go on the Vegas thing. 

AND btw, back in my day, zoos had more than shrubs and statues! They had things called ANIMALS. Times have changed!

P.S Bunz made me straddle things. 
P.P.S. I'm back home in SF for Spring Break!!





No comments: