Sunday, March 29, 2009

I'll Need It At Some Point

RC TOOLS : A place where men and women, mostly men, in the city of Tempe, AZ generally go to purchase items he or she will need sometime in their lives. 

The other day, after going to Eba Cafe, someone had the bright idea to cross the street and shop at a place, known to the town of Tempe, AZ as RC Tools. Now, I thought this place was going to be another one of those "man places," like OSH or the Home Depot, but we walk in and the store turns out to be an EVERYTHING USEFUL AND CHEAP PLACE. They have everything from airsoft guns to pepper spray to LARGE TOOLS to sword and masks. 

So I realized, maybe I don't need a large wrench at this time in my life, but when I get older and wiser, and there's a broken plane lying around my house, I might need this large wrench. I might also need a large screwdriver to go with it! 





Oh, and MAGNESIUM STRIPS!!



1 comment:

Lionel said...

What else do you need in life but a HUGE wrench? hahaha nice find.