Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Elite Button Pusher



SO the other day I was bamboozled into watching Street Fighter. (I mean it doesn't really take much to sway me over, all I wanted was icecream.) Let me just say, THE MOVIE WAS BEAUTIFUL! Ok, I'll admit I wasn't aware that Street Fighter was a video game and upon learning that, I thought the entire movie was going to be animated. I'll also admit that the only reason I think I liked it was because it had a beautiful story line. Besides that, I don't exactly see how it has to do with the game. For instance, you don't go off looking for the "white rose," in the game. All you do is, in my case, push all the buttons you can and try to make that "orb" appear. I can't even tell if I've won in the game or not, until someone tells me! Nevertheless, the movie was lovely. 

No comments: