Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Je Suis Desolee


So quick story:

Last night I was in the lounge of my dorm and some guy walks in followed by the desk guy.

Desk guy: YOU CAN'T BE HERE! YOU DON'T HAVE AN ID!!
Random Guy: Jus lemme go bro! It's fine!
DG: I CAN'T! YOU DON'T HAVE AN ID! LEAVE THE PREMISES! SOMEONE CALL THE COPS!

(Random guy turns around, punches the desk guy in the face X2)

DG: CALL THE COPS!!
RG: Bro, is coo. Imma go fuck with some girls, like this one.

(Random guys starts heading towards me while I quickly pack my things. Desk guy comes running trying to hold Random Guy back. )

DG: CALL THE COPS!!! GET AN OFFICER HERE!!

I run, no, SPRINT to my room, close the door. I'm trembling and swearing in french. 

SCARY STUFF!!

To top things off, I had a dream about being pursued by guys with radioactive needle guns and white cars with wood paneling. I got shot in the end, and died in a thrift store next to a red head boy who told me the radioactive needles will not turn you into an alien. They'll just kill you. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw baby, you'll be okay. sidenote, it is said that you dream of someone dying, they will live a long life, so that's good right?