Saturday, February 14, 2009

Twitter This, AJ!

 SO the most RANDOM and SPONTANEOUS thing I have ever done in AZ happened today:

I didn't even want to go to the PASA meeting but I did but the story starts after!

After the meeting:

AJ: Who wants to go?!? I have an extra ticket!

Instant "No, I have a life." from everyone in the room.

Vinette, although AJ seems to think my name is VAG: "I'll go! I'm down for whatev. Wait, what exactly am I getting myself into? It better not be anything weird."

AJ: Rookie challenge. You have to pay for parking. (In his mind thinking, "Oh god, not VAG")

V: Well, ok, I guess. Is there going to be rockstars there?

AJ: Well, you'll see. 

V: No, I mean like Chris Brown status? I mean, nevermind, I don't think that was the appropriate thing to say at this point in time. So I mean like Kobe, my good friend, Bryant? 

AJ: You'll see. 

V: Ok! Let's go!

So we practically run to the car, print tickets and end up on level BLUE of a parking lot in Phoenix. 

HIGHLIGHTS:
-AJ can't drive because of his third party, known as his Crackberry. 
-Corbin Bleu performs.
-I understand the concept basketball, kind of.
-Jeff? Geoff?! Like the DJ/host/ microphone holder? 
-Shaquille O'Neal
-Derek Rose?
-Morgan Freeman!
-Vic's going away party. 
-JDM girl. Wow. 
-AZ people learn the term "cupcakin," as exemplified by AJ sitting in his car, on the phone, hiding from the world. 
-Twitter, Twitter, Twitter.








No comments: