Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nothing Like Harry Potter.


My astronomy lab went to the ASU planetarium ( I didn't even know we had one until today!) today during class. I think I expected something more like the Academy of Sciences in San Francisco, but it was nothing like that. It's actually a fairly small room (capacity 50) and the quality is terrible. What kept me awake the most was (A) that I felt like the room kept getting smaller and smaller, (B) the guy running the show sounded like we were in The Haunted House at Disneyland, I thought the room was going to start descending and (C) the room felt like you were in a Gravitron (not quite my thing).

Oh, and I vaguely remember the guy rambling something about how he worked on the Planetarium show at the Academy. 

We also went on the roof to measure things. 

2 comments:

Lionel said...

Lol the guy sounded like the voice from the haunted mansion!!!! LOL!

Unknown said...

nette you are too funny haha good description