Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jam. Jam. Jam Session!

As a follow-up to the rookie challenge, my friends and I decided to take an adventure to downtown Phoenix and go to Jam Session.

Highlights:
-A man takes one look at me, then Francis, and asks Francis if he wants to dance with the Jabbawockeez. 
- I see DGatt, for probably, the first time in AZ!
-Kevin Garnett
-I become a Jedi Master
-I am sure my new love (after Mo, Wall-e and Eve, of course!), R2D2 is "motion censored" although he is really controlled by a man that looks like Steve Aoki. 
-Cici's!
-I meet "FRIEND" and could swear I know him from somewhere. I later find out he's actually Irv's coworker. 
-Dunk challenge!
-Irv and Lauren bring boba!
-Amazing conversation time!

1 comment:

Lionel said...

Lol what were you guys shooting the basketballs at????