Tuesday, February 3, 2009

As If You Just Met Me.

So I did two of these on Facebook, but I realized I never really introduced myself on my blog. The way I see it, people remember the random things as opposed to the general things. So, I thought I'd do this:


1.Arizona is pretty boring, but at least the time gets my homework done. If I were in San Francisco, I'd be out all the time and NOT doing homework.

2. I eat at Manzanita dining hall exclusively for their Orange-Pineapple Crystal Light.  Since I feel that's not worth the 7.50 I paid to eat there, I try to find ways to make up for it. For example, I took to my dorm a salt shaker, pepper shaker, kikkoman, fortune cookie, apple, and two brownies the other day. 

3.I think everyone should experience riding a fixed gear bicycle down Market Street in SF one day. It's a TOTAL life experience! (Thanks Julius, Victor, Angelo, Deang and Phil)

4. More then anything in life, I've always wanted to be an Art or Dance Major but I don't have the dedication or talent to go through with either. Although, I am minoring in dance!

5. I chose Broadcast Media as my major because I found it more challenging than Political Science, my intended major. AND because I aspire to be like Ryan Seacrest one day. 

6. I just registered for a Zip car!

7.Queena, Leanne and Jovi taught me how to snowboard. 

8. I'll admit that one of my best summer's was spent in the south of France even though I almost died everyday riding my bike up a huge hill to class and then MILES to the beach afterward. 

9.I'm turning 20 on March 3 but I act like I'm turning 95. 

10.I can't wait to get out of the dorms and hopefully live in this Spanish style mansion I found on craigslist. 

11.Chipotle was free last Saturday if you wore Cardinals colors. The only red shirt I had was my 1989 Forty Niners Superbowl XXIV shirt. People looked slightly offended. I kept telling everyone, " This could be the first of the Cardinals legacy, you never know!"

11.5. I'm actually pretty upset that the Steelers won. It was a good game though. 

12. I love Wall-e, Eve and Mo. AND anything that has to do with them. 

13. I read the Postsecret blog every Sunday morning. 

14. I hate the game Dactyl for Iphone,  but it's my competitive nature that tells me I need to have the highest score on it. 

15. I know I've said this before, but I believe fashion is a culture in San Francisco, but it's a hobby in Arizona. 

16. I've known Ally and her family since we were in Kindergarten! That makes her my oldest friend. 


17. Someone once told me I had a "New York State of Mind" when I told them I think about punching people in the back of the head if they're in front of me and walking too slow. 

18. I avoid milk in AZ because I think it's weird that it doesn't expire for about 3 months. 


No comments: