Thursday, April 30, 2009

Playlist.



I'm sitting in The Blaze 1260AM studio and I REALLY CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS MY LAST SHOW IF THE SEMESTER! and possibly forever! I've been dreading this for weeks. Well, actually a week, I thought my last show was last week. 

I have to say, working (volunteering) at the radio station has been one of the best experiences I have had in Arizona, and possibly my entire life. I walked into the station thinking I'd be the gofer. As in, I thought I'd be making coffee and watering plants, but I actually got to host my OWN show.  Even thought my audience/DJ ratio was about 1:1, it was still pretty exciting!  Before this, I never wanted a career in radio but now I am definitely considering. Oh, and I definitely learned more about media communications, my major (being a correspondent [my goal] doesn't mean you have to be on television).

So long, The Blaze 1260AM! I'll miss you! 

No comments: