Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My (MGM) GRAND Vacation







Last weekend, Ray, Carlos, and Bunz decided they would come and surprise me in Arizona on their way to Las Vegas! Of course, when they got here, I couldn't say no to going along with them! 

Highlights:
-SURPRISE!!, Arizona
-Carlos and I's quick walk/run through the Hoover Dam
-"Damn, it's the Hoover Dam"
-Vanessafest 09
-Fat Tuesday drinks
-MGM GRAND's "Presidential" Suite complete with bidet, stairs, hot tub, and gorgeous view of The Strip
-Lions
-KA
-Criss Angel's , "Believe"
-the GRAND buffet (X2)
-Almost marrying Carlos
-Circus Circus
-Stratosphere Rollercoasters
-Las Vegas education, "Mono means one and rail means, well, you know." " On the monorail, it is appropriate for one to raise their arms up and yell, 'wooohoooo'"
-The Sound of Music, when appropriate. 

Before this weekend, I had forgotten how much fun it was to be with my three men! Love you, Mooch, Sugardaddy and Bunz! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you're soo cute. and i'm jealous