Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Weekend Wrap-Up

I've been so busy over the past few days that I really have not had anytime to blog, or to even be online at all! So to catch-up, here are my weekend highlights and then some:

-FRIDAY: Went to this airsoft store where everything was the same color, which I thought was pretty absurd. They did sell those cool scarves fashioned by the characters of Call of Duty 4, as well as things Lara Croft would wear! Their ceiling fans were what impressed me the most (seen below)!
 

-FRIDAY: My first/last, "kind of" care package came in the mail from Andre! A t-shirt for AJ, and a Skyline Community College Summer Catalog for me. Thanks big bro!  

-FRIDAY:I got pushed into this lovely pool at the Villacorta Resort and Spa. Everyone else (except Stussy) then jumped in.
 

-SATURDAY MORNING: Real World 23 casting call. #8!  Sorry, pictures weren't allowed, as they were taping our every movement. They did get really personal with the questions they asked though. 

-SATURDAY NIGHT: Trang's surprise party with special guest, "Vanessa Hudgens"! (No pictures yet)

-SUNDAY: Packing began. 

-MONDAY: Studying aka going to Eba and later drawing this amazing picture in a study room at Daniel E. Noble. 

1 comment:

Lionel said...

Hahahaa that fan is awesome!!!